Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did you get dressed up for a Nude Halloween party?

Interesting post in one of the local nudist forums that asks what is appropriate and inappropriate to wear to a 'themed' nudist event:

Does anyone know if AANR has any official standards about what is prohibited "sexual attire" at nudist gatherings? I'm asking because this question was a topic of discussion at an un-costume/Halloween party I attended recently at a resort to which I and my fiancee belong.

At some naturist events (especially dances or parties with a theme) I like to wear a top or skirt at dinner but have been "chided" for doing so by one of the other members (not the hostess). I am very discreet in my behavior whether or not I am partially or completely nude and found this attitude towards my desire to wear something festive puzzling. I was NOT dressed in apparel from a lingerie catalog -- my costume was sheer and it was feminine but that does not seem to make it overtly erotic to me.

What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails